There are hundreds of luxury rental cabins in Beavers Bend State Park. How do you choose the one that is right for you? Renting Beavers Bend Cabins: 5 Things You Need To Know:
1. Make sure you are staying in a secluded cabin. Many cabin websites do not indicate there is another cabin only a few feet away.
2. Do not pay “extra insurance” charges. This is just a ploy to gouge you for more money.
3. Do not get “taken to the cleaners!” Never pay “cleaning fee” charges when booking your cabin. This is a new trick that has emerged recently in Beavers Bend. Leave the cabin tidy upon departure or an extra charge should be expected.
4. If a great view is important to you, make sure you will have one. You do not want to be looking out the window at the Jones’ family reunion going on next door.
5. Make sure you will be getting the “Real McCoy.” Validate that all cabin website pictures are truly what you will be experiencing. Other cabin websites continue to fraudulently use our famed 20-mile cabin view for marketing purposes. This is false advertising. Do a little homework and make sure the cabin marketing you see online is ethical and true.
Many cabin rental companies have 40-50 properties. It is virtually impossible to not just be “another renter” under these conditions. It is extremely difficult to provide a personalized touch when a company has hundreds of people checking-in at 3:00 p.m. on the same day!
Follow these five tips and you will greatly enhance the chances of having a memorable Beavers Bend State Park/Broken Bow Lake luxury cabin experience.
Contact us at Mountain Vista cabin in Broken Bow, OK if we can help plan your next trip to beautiful Southeastern Oklahoma. There is a reason why 2-million tourists visit our area annually. Come see for yourself!
By Jerry Isbell