Rates For Beavers Bend Lodging at “Mountain Vista”
No Pets, No Smoking.
Policies for all Cabins
Beavers Bend Cabins guest has read and agrees to the following Policies:
- Three-night minimum on weekends. Saturday night stay required.
- Minimum stay requirements and rates subject to change throughout the year at owners discretion.
- An initial reservation fee will be charged to your credit card at time of reservation at our Beavers Bend Lodging cabin.
- Four or more nights require first nights rate, non-refundable
- The remaining balance will be charged approximately 14 days prior to arrival.
- A four night minimum stay is required at peak times and holidays.
- Cancellations are not accepted within 14 days prior to arrival.
Four or more night reservations – Cancellations are not accepted within 21 days prior to arrival.
All cancellations must be made by speaking directly with a reservationist. Weather conditions, flooding or a state park closure does not constitute an exception to our cancellation policy.
Reservation Date Changes
- A $25 charge will apply when dates are changed.
Date changes will not be accepted 30 days prior to your arrival.
Additional Information and Policies
- Check-in after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- Early check-in or late check-out is not permitted and strictly enforced.
- Minimum age to reserve is 21.
- A valid credit card must accompany all reservations. No debit cards.
- Cabin is smoke free and pets are not allowed. Failure to comply will be a $100 per day charge.
- Fireworks are not allowed on the Mountain Vista property.
- Children must be supervised at all times while using the hot tub at our Beavers Bend lodging cabin. Do not allow anyone to sit or stand on the hot tub cover. If damaged the replacement cost will be billed to your credit card.
- Exceeding maximum occupancy per cabin is not allowed and strictly enforced by security personnel at our Beavers Bend cabin. Violations will result in additional charges and eviction from premises.
- A lost key fee of $25 will be charged to your credit card.
- Cabins are professionally treated for interior and exterior pests. However, due to being in the forest, no refunds or compensation will be given for any issues regarding pests or wildlife encounters inside or outside the cabins.
- Cardholder is responsible for damages to the Beavers Bend lodging facility and its contents by all guests during the reservation period and acknowledges such actions will result in additional charges. Property is not to be removed from cabin grounds for any reason.
- Items in cabin found missing, damaged or broken will be charged accordingly.
- Please remember you are staying in a privately owned luxury vacation home. Cabin is to be left in good condition at check-out and grounds are to be left clean. If excessive cleaning is required, additional charges will be applied upon departure.
BeaversBendVacations.com and private Beavers Bend lodging cabin owners accept no responsibility for losses, injury, medical bills or accidents during your stay. It is further understood and agreed that neither the cabin owner or the management company shall be responsible for any personal property left by guests in the premises. This includes the cardholder and all guests of the premises.