There are many questions to ask Beavers Bend property managers before building or buying a luxury cabin in Broken Bow, OK.
Stepping out of your comfort zone is sometimes difficult if you have no marketing or media experience. It’ll be worse if your cabin management company has limited digital and print marketing experience.
Ask these questions before signing a contract with any property manager in Broken Bow.
- Do you personally inspect each cabin before guests arrive or leave it up to the cleaning crew to ensure the property is staged properly?
- Do you charge resort fees to guests and will I get all or a percentage of this add-on charge?
- Are you an expert in social media, printing and video production to help market my Beavers Bend luxury cabin? Show me examples.
- You have 30-50 cabins on your website. Tell me about your background with market segmentation to enhance my chance of renting consistently?
- How do you juggle owning a separate business along with marketing cabins?
- What is your background in mobile marketing?
- Will I get the names and contact information of each guest staying in my cabin if I wish?
- Will I see each maintenance invoice?
- Do you or the contractor markup maintenance fees on properties because it’s a rental?
- Do you show professionally produced videos of each property, including complete perimeter shots?
- Are you an expert in list, database and zip code marketing? Tell me about your background with this in large cities across the country.
- Do you publish a newsletter and blog? How many people read it?
- Will you charge my guests insurance fees? What percentage of this add-on fee will I receive?
- Do you personally own luxury rental cabins?
- Give me 10-20 of your cabin owners’ names as references.
Start with these “Questions To Ask Beavers Bend Property Managers” and add your own. You’ll be a savvy luxury property buyer in no time.
We created Beavers Bend’s app in conjunction with Mobile Roadie in Los Angeles. Thousands enjoy having access to VIP offers and information about Beavers Bend activities.
Contact us if you have questions about building and marketing luxury properties. If you’re considering purchasing a cabin in Broken Bow, we can help with marketing, media and property management.
There are hundreds of upscale cabins in Beavers Bend. Is your cabin standing out among the others? If not, you either need better marketing or a nicer property.