Broken Bow Cabin Deal
Save $100/night through May 16th at Mountain Vista Cabin in Broken Bow, OK.
Mountain Vista has three king bedrooms and most importantly, acres of seclusion with no add-on fees. Other cabins charge firewood, s’mores and insurance fee scams…not us!
It’s on the house at BeaversBendVacations.com.
Jerry & Sherri Isbell
Choosing A Beavers Bend Cabin-Five Tips
- A cabin management company often has 30-100 cabins. Good luck getting a returned phone call on a busy weekend. Try to have the cabin owner’s phone number. Rent directly from an owner, if possible. If you need a quick response, no one cares more about you than the owners.
- Get video of the entire cabin property. Tight shots of a cabin often attempt to conceal there’s another cabin nearby.
- Never pay add-on fees. Cleaning, firewood, insurance, s’mores etc. There are scores of cabin owners that don’t gouge guests.
- Don’t be afraid to ask about the little things before arriving. Does the cabin use generic products? If you’re spending hundreds per night, expect upscale amenities. No generic soaps or toilet paper!
- Determine if you’re staying in someone’s vacation home or a rental cabin from a large management company. Sometimes there’s a big difference.
Mountain Vista-Acres of Seclusion
Holiday’s and summer weekends are booking fast at Mountain Vista. Take advantage of our Beavers Bend May cabin special and visit Broken Bow Lake soon!