The fall foliage season is one of the most popular times of the year in Beavers Bend. Here are a few tips to make your trip to Broken Bow more enjoyable.
- Book your luxury cabin immediately. The good ones are filling fast.
- Take the Talimena Drive. It’s a beautiful trip up the mountain offering breathtaking photography opportunities.
- Explore the David Boren Hiking Trail.
- Play Cedar Creek Golf Course.
- Float Mountain Fork River. Fly fishing and canoeing are popular activities in the fall.
- Enjoy the deck at Food Network Champion Chef, Tabb Singleton’s Moon Tower Bar and Grill.
- Rolling Fork Takery also has an amazing deck area and fantastic cuisine.
If traveling to Beavers Bend from the Oklahoma City area during October to mid-November, I recommend taking I-40 to Sallisaw. Jaunt down 250 South and enjoy the fall foliage. You’ll see picturesque views and experience many winding roads.
There are a few weekdays available in October and November at Mountain Vista.
We do things very differently at Mountain Vista cabin. There are never charges for firewood and s’mores kits. Our fire pit is very popular with guests during the fall and winter months. Others charge $100 for a few logs and do not issue refunds for unused firewood.
Mountain Vista features acres of seclusion in the upscale Southern Hills Addition. We’re minutes away from Mountain Fork River and Broken Bow Lake.
Download our free Beavers Bend app. It features VIP offers to Mountain Vista and other area promotions.
Beavers Bend boasts crisp mornings and chilly nights during October and November. Afternoons are usually filled with sun-kissed days and a kaleidoscope of tree colors.
Contact us at Mountain Vista and let us help plan your trip to Beavers Bend State Park!